If you just landed on this post or article, I’m pretty sure you’re already familiar with Helium 10 and what it can do.
With that said, perhaps you’re wondering if there are any other similar products out there that might suit your needs better. Helium 10 is probably the best all-around software package for Amazon sellers, but some alternatives may have specific features that appeal to you more.
In this post, I’ll be looking at, and showing you, my top 5 best alternatives to Helium 10. I’ll be briefly discussing their unique features and possible advantages that each of them has, so that you get a better idea of which option to choose, if you’re on the fence about Helium 10, as an Amazon seller all-in-one platform.
If you’ve spent a bit of time researching software like Helium 10, then you’ve probably also seen the name Jungle Scout pop up a few times.
Aside from Helium 10, Jungle Scout is probably the most popular software for people looking to sell products on Amazon, and is probably the most straight up “mirror option” alternatives to Helium 10 (as much as such a smaller company can be).
With Jungle Scout, you have access to:
- Information showing you which products on Amazon are currently in the highest demand.
- Sales data, inventory data, and analytics for any number of products.
- Reliable suppliers to source your products from.
- A lot of powerful tools like rank trackers, product trackers, product database, listing optimization builder, product review automation…and more
- The Chrome browser extension
- Useful resources like the academy, blogs, webinars, news and guides.
- An inventory manager which gives you real-time updates on your current stock.
And a lot more.
When it comes to pricing, Jungle Scout can cost as little as $29/month, on an annual plan for the basic option (I do however recommend the suite option at $49/month, since it gives you a lot more tools).
Basically, Jungle Scout is cheaper and simpler to use than Helium 10 that also has a lot of the different tools that you’d expect to find in all-in-one Amazon seller platform, and it’s one of the more similar options when you compare them toe to toe, so you’re not losing much in the sense of functionality.
Sellics is an alternative to Helium 10 that also offers tools to help you locate successful products and create effective listings, as well as advertise both through PPC and organically on the Amazon marketplace.
With that said, Sellics is more suited for sellers who are just looking for tools and services to help them maintain an existing business, while Helium 10 is better if you want to build a successful business from the ground up or if you’re a beginner or solopreneur.
So in a sense, Sellics is not the most straightforward of the alternatives to Helium 10 that is on this list, but it does allow for a lot of functions that Helium 10 is missing (or that more established sellers might be looking for to expand their business). The most notable of these, being the PPC Manager and advertising, and the SEO service.
You also have a tool to help you easily manage and respond to customer reviews, a tool that shows you your profit margin, and a tool that will alert you when it’s time for you to purchase more stuff for your inventory.
In addition to this, Sellics has some pretty awesome resources like the academy, webinars, case studies and even a basic keyword research tool, much like some of the other options on this list.
In the case of Sellics, the pricing plans a very different. Some paid plans vary depending on your sales volume per year, in the case of the PPC service, there is one option if you’re spending less than $5,000/month on ads and another option if you’re spending more. Basically. It’s a lot more complex, and recommended only for more advanced sellers.
AMZScout is another solid service for Amazon sellers that offers a decent amount of functionality at a much lower entry-level price than Helium 10 does.
Both of Helium 10 and AMZScout services offer:
- A keyword tracker tool for monitoring your product rankings on Amazon.
- A profitability calculator that you can use to calculate how much profit a specific product is likely to make.
- A profits tracker that provides you with all of your financial analytics (although the AMZScout profits tracker is only available with the Chrome extension)
- A downloadable Chrome extension.
- Free seller resources like video training, blogs, webinars, how to’s.
- The essential keyword research tools and reverse ASIN tools.
Right off the bat, AMZScout, has a lot less number of seller tools, than what Helium 10 has (and it’s not even close), and as a result, AMZScout is an a lot cheaper option, with pricing options as little as $15/month billed annually for the PRO extension and $25/month billed annually for the seller bundle. It even has a lifetime option, so that you don’t have to pay monthly at all for the tools, which is a great option that no other alternative is offering at the moment.
In addition, Helium 10 can be linked to third-party platforms like Facebook, Google Analytics, and Zapier and comes with an API that allows you to create your own custom integrations with other platforms.
AMZScout, unfortunately, offers none of these things.
The bottom line is that Helium 10 is the better option for overall functionality, but AMZScout is better if you’re more interested in lower monthly fees or are on a budge, and if aren’t worried about giving up access to some of the different tools you’d find in a more complete option, like Helium 10.
If you’re interested in trying out AMZScout in particular, you can head over to this link here, and get a good deal out of it.
Like AMZScout, Viral Launch is another service that makes a pretty decent alternative to Helium 10 if you’re looking for a service with good functionality and a slightly lower monthly rate (for as little as $20/month).
These two services share a pretty similar set of tools overall, with a few main differences between the two:
- Viral Launch has a split-testing tool that allows you to try out multiple listings at once and see which one is more effective, while Helium 10, currently, has no such tool.
- Helium 10 comes with tools that prevent your products from being targeted by coupon stackers and other fraudulent practices, while Viral Launch doesn’t include anything like this
- Helium 10 has a free monthly plan, while Viral Launch doesn’t offer this.
- Viral launch offers a “launch service” (which I’ve not seen Helium 10 offer, to be honest) that for a small $150 fee, they’ll allow you to schedule promotions, do giveaways and handle coupons for a product launch of yours, which is pretty neat. You can learn more about that, here.
In the end, though, both of these services are good picks, as both of them contain everything you need to locate profitable products to sell.
Either tool has everything from product discovery tools to market research, keyword research, listing builders and optimizers, as well as resources of every kind, like e-books, how tos and free tools (although Helium 10 has a lot more free resources and is a more robust platform all together).
Aside from the somewhat limited functionality that Viral Launch has compared to Helium 10, the only major downside that I can see, is the lack of any kind of free plan or any chrome extension to help you out with your research.
ZonBase is another one of the great alternatives to Helium 10, and is one of my personal favorites.
Similar to Helium 10, ZonBase gives you access to a bunch of different tools (although not as many as Helium 10), from keyword research tools, to listing optimization tools, trending product tools, reverse ASIN lookup tools, and everything in between, as well also having their own Chrome extension which you can download from their site.
When it comes to free resources, ZonBase doesn’t have as many as something like Jungle Scout or Helium 10 does, but it does have some interesting services, to make up for it.
For example, ZonBase allows its customers to, on-demand, buy services like one-on-one coaching with other Amazon sellers, they offer a service called “page 1”, to help rank your products on page 1 as well as other services like photograph enhancement, and done for you PPC campaigns, which are fully customizable to what your budget is and what you want to accomplish.
They offer a free trial, but you do have to add your payment information to get started. Similarly, the Chrome extension is only available as soon as you get signed up.
Also, you can get most of their offers, at a one time price, and don’t necessarily have to get the whole software toolkit to use it.
If you want to learn more about ZonBase, you can head over to this post here,
So there you have it everyone, that would be my top 5 best recommended alternatives to Helium 10. I hope that you’ve enjoyed it.
Ultimately, Helium 10 is still probably the best option for anyone selling products on Amazon; despite its relatively high price, it offers more functionality than any other software for Amazon sellers out there.
It offers the best free resources, the most complete set of tools, a free chrome extension that you don’t have to add your payment information to sign up for, and a FREE account that actually straight up gives you a bunch of their main tools, for you to try out for free, for a limited time.
On the other hand, other services may offer specific features not available through Helium 10 that you may require, and when choosing a service like this, it’s always a good idea to be aware of what your needs are so you can choose the best one for you.
- If you’re looking for the most complete, and most “toe-to-toe” alternatives to Helium 10, that is also a bit cheaper, I would recommend JungleScout.
- If you’re already an Amazon seller, and want a bit more high end seller services, and aren’t necessarily looking for basic research tools, then Sellics might be a good option.
- If you’re looking for more budget, less complete and complex tools, Viral Launch and AMZScout are good options.
- If you want to try out a similar platform, that is user friendly, not so expensive and that offers some a different set of services whilst still giving you the basic tools, I suggest you try ZonBase.
If you want to learn more about Helium 10 and the features it offers, you can check out our Helium 10 complete review here.
You can also grab a free Helium 10 account, from this site here, which will give you access to some of the Helium 10 tools for you to try out, in case you haven’t already.