There are dozens of email marketing software out there, in the marketplace today. Most of these are fairly well known, easy to use, and cost somewhere between $15 and $47 per month for 1,000 email subscribers.
With that said, there is always room for alternatives, and one contender that you seriously have to consider is Automizy. Automizy is an autoresponder system you can use to capture emails and do your email marketing campaigns seamlessly (with a little twist).
But is it worth it?
In this Automizy review, I will tell you what it is, what its features are, and help you decide if it is worth your money or not. Basically, we’ll be going over everything that we can.
Let’s check it out.
What Is Automizy?
So first off, what is Automizy?
Automizy is an email marketing software, similar to something like Getresponse or Aweber. It’s a tool that you integrate onto your website or pages, so you can store contacts in the form of email addresses, from your visitors or potential clients and customers, which will in turn allow you to send out automated messages to them.
If you have seen websites where you’re prompted to enter an email address to be able to get a free eBook or a free cheatsheet, then you’re familiar with the sort of thing that an autoresponder like Automizy can do.
Automizy is a great solution for those who want to create a following, collect leads, and is also best for affiliate marketers and bloggers who want to make money online through building and maintaining an email list.
With that out of the way, let’s look at some of the features, that set Automizy apart from some of the other alternatives out there.
Features of Automizy
- Modern forms – The tool is made with modern sign-up options, not just the typical opt-in form where you could only ask for the subscriber’s email address and name. With Automizy, you can program your automation to do something based on the site visitor’s behavior. The forms are modern, competitive and also mobile-friendly.
- CSV import and segmentaion– If you already have an email list, you can upload it as CSV, and it will reflect inside the system. You can also segment your contacts and create complete contact profiles, just like you would be able to do, in some of the more popular options.
- Integrations and API – You can integrate the tool with your website host or web-builder platform like WordPress. Pretty much an absolute must-have feature when it comes to modern autoresponders. They have to be able to interact with other software.
- Email Automation Builder – The meat and potatoes of the software. This feature allows you to both program the tool to send an email on specific dates after signup (through an automation sequence) as well as just creating a mass broadcast email to a section or all of your subscribers, in minutes.
- Tagging based on interest – Tagging your contacts, will help you segment even more so that you can tailor difference emails to specific contacts based on their interaction with your emails. You can resend a message to non-opens (more on that later), migrate to a different list or sequence, delete the contact…and so on.
- Subject Line A/B Testing – This is one of the most critical components of an email autoresponder system. In a feature like this, you can create two variants of the same campaign, and then send them to people. From here, you can identify which variant is performing better. As such, you can get insights as to what made this email campaign more successful than the other, even if they have the same message or goals.
- Automatic Resend to Non-Openers – Most autoresponders allow you to send an email, and then nothing happens if the recipient doesn’t open it. With Automizy, the system knows if the recipient opened it or not. What you can do is to program Automizy to resend the same email to non-openers after an interval that you choose.
- Drag & Drop Editor & Newsletter Templates – A staple in pretty much all and any email autoresponder systems out there. You no longer need to understand how HTML works to be able to build an email template. You can create your campaigns with the drag-n-drop tool, either from scratch, or by using some of their in-built templates.
- Email performance metrics – Just like most email automation tools out there, Automizy is equipped with an analytics dashboard, from which you can see how your email marketing campaigns are performing. You can see the number of new subscribers, the open rate of your emails, the click-through rate of your links, the unsubscribe, etc.
There are obviously, even more additional features, but these are just some of them. You can learn more about the features of Automizy here and then you decide if these features will deliver what you need or not.
As far as email marketing is concerned, there really is nothing else that you’re missing with Automizy.
In my many years of experience in e-commerce, I can tell you that most companies charge you based on the feature that you use.
What does this mean?
It means that you cannot use all the features unless you pay more money. Essentially, these tools do not really give value to your business, except that you can get email addresses.
The thing is that email collecting, can be done for free. Many web-builder platforms like Shopify, WordPress and a ton of other software, already have this feature embedded into their system.
In most autoresponders, you have to upgrade to be able to view your analytics, segment your lists, or send automated responses.
What I really like about Automizy, however, is that there is one pricing. You only pay higher if you have more emails in your list. Basically, you are paying only based on the emali contact storage, but not in the different features that you use.
Automizy Pricing: How Much Does It Cost?
Automizy is one of those companies that make pricing so simple. Pick one plan that you’re most suitable with, get all of the features regardless…and start using the platform.
I’m pretty certain that there used to be an Automizy lifetime deal…but as of right now, I’ve been unable to learn anything else about it.
So currently, the price you’ll be paying, depends on the maximum number of emails in your list. The lowest price is $9 per month, and this gives you a maximum of 200 email contacts. This is fairly cheap when compared to other alternatives out there, although the difference isn’t huge.
If you compare to something like Getresponse for example, they allow you to have up to 1,000 leads, for as little as $15/month, although that is their minimum. You can’t choose to only have 200 leads, and pay less. So in a sense, it’s better for you to use Automizy, if you’re using 200 contacts or less, otherwise you’ll probably want to go with Getresponse (when it comes to pricing).
The rest of the prices for Automizy, are the following:
- 500 emails – $18
- 1,000 emails – $29
- 3,000 emails – $49
- 5,000 emails – $69
- 8,000 emails – $99
- 10,000 emails – $119
If you have more than 10,000 email addresses in your list, you can go ahead and input the value onto the pricing dashboard, and compare the prices there. They’re competitive and fairly well priced.
Who Should Use Automizy?
Automizy is a great tool, but it is not for everybody.
Automizy is great for people who:
- Want to invest in email marketing campaigns, but are on a budget or have just started out.
- Have prepared a lead magnet like an eBook or a course they want to give away.
- Are ready with a series of emails to be sent as part of a marketing campaign.
- Want an easy to use email system that has everything that is needed to do email marketing.
You should not necessarily want to be using Automizy if you have no website (since you’ll want to have the form embedded there) or if you’re more experienced in email marketing (you’ll probably want to try something more established like Aweber or Getresponse).
Automizy Free Trial
Another great thing about Automizy (and that is also very common with other options) is that it allows you to test out the software, for 14 days without having to pay anything. You don’t even need to add your credit card, you can register a free account, and take it from there.
There is nothing to lose, since you won’t get charged after the trial is over anyways.
Automizy Review Conclusion:
Alright, so that would be the end of this Automizy Review! I hope that you enjoyed.
As you can see, Automizy is a very cheap and inexpensive solution to 99% of your email marketing needs, especially if you’re starting out, and are getting your feet wet with email marketing. You don’t need to spend $47 to $99 per month for an email automation system, at all but you’re still getting a complete solution for your problems.
With Automizy, you can do the usual, essential stuff like gather email addresses, create campaigns, send them automatically, and segment your lists, and you don’t get bottlenecked when it comes to features either.
Give it a try For Free Here! Once again, there is nothing to lose, and you might end up falling in love with it.