Does Groove.Cm Have An Autoresponder?
So you’ve probably heard the fuzz, about Groove.Cm being the next big thing and thus, a very common question is: Does Groove.Cm have an autoresponder?
Well…the answer to all of these questions is yes Groove.Cm does have an autoresponder in GrooveMail.
GoogleMail is one of the 17+ tools within the all-in-one digital marketing platform, known as Groove.Cm.
It’ll be integrated into the backoffice and will be fully functional by the platform launch in 2022, although currently and as of the writing of this article, it’s not a “stand-alone” product, meaning you can’t actually get it on its own, and will have to invest in the whole platform to make use of it.
GrooveMail is exciting because it’s very similar to something like activecampaign, getresponse, aweber or any one of the other email marketing services,
the difference being that it will be allowing you to send emails to up to 25,000 email contacts on the paid plan (only 500 for the free Groove.Cm base account) for a LOT cheaper, while at the same time, giving you access to a bunch more tools.
It’ll allow for the usual tagging, segmenting, broadcasting, autoresponder sequences and behavioral-based email marketing, databases uploads, a/b split testing, emails schedules, easily form creation through dragging and dropping…
Basically it will essentially be a world-class email marketing solution that can compete with the highest level software that are currently out there in the market right now.
Of course, and like we mentioned, this is very basic stuff pretty much every single one of the email autoresponders are interchangeable. You can use one or you can cancel and upload your databases on to the other one.
So where does GrooveMail differ from the other email marketing software?
- For one, since GrooveMail is part of the Groove.Cm platform, it is able to sync with the other tools like the membership tool GrooveMember, the page builder GroovePages for email opt-in pages and landing pages, GrooveSell to be able to deliver your digital products through mail to your customers…and a few others, which means no API shenanigans and no integrating.
- But also, GrooveMail will allow you to have up to 25,000 contacts on their paid plan. This means that you can email up to 750,000 emails per month if that were 1 email per day, and you don’t get charged more for it. You don’t get charged more per subscriber. You get that amount on the plan (if you need more contacts, you’ll can contact the company).
Of course, at face value, this seems like it’s a better deal for those people who have close to 25,000 contacts…because otherwise, you’re just wasting money.
Well…GrooveMail is not a stand-alone product.
This means, that if you buy the Groove.Cm plan you’ll get GrooveMail with 25,000 contacts max while at the same time, you’ll also be getting a bunch of other GrooveApps included.
GrooveMail, is then a part of the tools you’ll get, for that amount, not the whole thing.
So, for example, the Groove.Cm Platinum plan would cost $299/month and would give you GrooveMail (25,000 contacts) but you’ll also get GroovePages with unlimited pages, domains and unlimited everything, GrooveMember for membership sites, GrooveVideo for video hosting, GrooveSell and GoogleAffiliate for selling products as a seller or affiliate.
And so on.
If you check the pricing on any one of the other email auto-responders in the industry right now, 25,000 contact will cost you anywhere from 150 to $250 per month to have access to.
This makes it so that GrooveMail is already “worth it” if you have that amount of email subscribers, but you’ll also be getting all the other tools mentioned above if you don’t.
The CEO of the company Mike Filsaime, as already stated that it will probably cost you a third of what it will cost you to have that many contacts elsewhere…so you are in good hands.
Another good thing is that if you want to use any one of the other Groove.Cm tools, but you for some reason don’t want to change your email autoresponder to use GrooveMail, you can do that too.
Groove.Cm does have all the integrations with the top autoresponders in the industry anyways, so you’ll be good to go.
- If you’re interested in learning more about Groove.Cm, you can check out my complete review on the product here, where I go over every single tool and, pretty much any other questions that you might have.
- Also if you’re interested in trying the platform out for yourself, you can grab a FREE Groove.Cm account by clicking here, or on any one of the buttons on this page.
- If you’d like to get the Groove.Cm platform, at a one-time price, and become a backer member (Groove.Cm platinum member) and never pay any monthly fees ever again, you can check availability on that offer here. If there are still spots.