Groove.Cm is the new kid on the block, has been growing massively in the last few months, and has one of the best free account options (as well as a crazy good compensation plan) out there, when compared to some of its more “established competitors”.
In this short post, I’ll be going over what the Groove.Cm free account is, what you can do, and how you can get one for yourself, to start using the software platform, as soon as today.
So let’s get started.
What Is Groove.Cm?
So first off, what is Groove.Cm?
Groove.Cm is an all-in-one digital marketing platform, that encompasses several of the tools needed for you to run your own online business from the ground up, and starting from zero.
Not only does it allow you to create websites and pages, but you can also create your own courses, capture leads and do email marketing, create webinars, host videos, and even sell physical products on your very own online store.
Groove.Cm, was created back in late 2019, by Mike Filsaime (the former CEO of a very similar company, Kartra) and started originally only as a page builder GroovePages. Since then, it’s branched out to expand into different tools, and was launched in December 2021, as the all in one solution and as a subscription service.
So for example, where different platforms will only allow you to do one specific thing (for example ClickFunnels will allow you mainly to build your sales funnels, and platforms like Teachable will allow you to sell mostly online courses) Groove.Cm basically melds all of these things together (and much more).
With Groove.Cm, you could do:
- Affiliate marketing through a self-liquidating offer and email marketing.
- Sell funnel building services and export them through the funnel sharing features.
- Create an online course and schedule training calls.
- Create an e-commerce site, and upload brandable videos.
- Sell products through webinars.
- Create a blog and capture email addresses as well as generate a membership site.
And these are just some of the combinations of things you can do, with all of the tools that are available to you.
I’ve extensively covered the Groove.Cm platform, throughout my site, but you can check out my Groove.Cm review article here and you can take it from there, since I’ll be linking out to the different resources, and have made a separate article for most of the tools and other things like the affiliate program, pricing and so on.
Groove.Cm Free Account. And How To Get One.
As opposed to some of its competitors, Groove.Cm is being extremely generous, when it comes to what it offers its customers, to test the product out.
There are of course, different payment options, as Groove.Cm is a subscription service, however at this time, they’re offering to actually give you a 100% free, no credit card required, Groove.Cm Free base account.
To get a Groove.Cm free account, all you have to do is the following:
- Head over to the Groove.Cm sign up page, here (or by clicking on the any one of the buttons on this page)
- Go through the page, and click on any one of the buttons, or scroll down to the sign-up form.
- Come up with a username, add a password and enter the remaining information.
- Check your email for the login link.
An that’s all there is to it!
All you have to do now, is log into your account, and you can start using the platform and some of their tools, as soon as today.
NOTE: Make sure to also bookmark the login page and remember your password, as every 24 hours, for safety reasons, the system automatically logs you out.
What Can You Do With Your Groove.Cm Free Account?
So now that you know how to get yourself a free account, let’s go over what you can actually do with your free account. Because surprisingly, there is a TON of stuff that you can accomplish with it, so be sure to read this bit!
Essentially, Groove works out to be a “freemium” style software.
For most of the tools that you’ll have available to you on the paid version, there is a free version that you’ll instantly have access to, (that is more limited, than what the paid version will allow you to do of course).
The paid version, usually gives you “unlimited” of whatever you’re limited to, in the free version. Except with GrooveMail. GrooveMail paid version, gives you up to 25,000 contacts, for example.
Here’s what you’ll be getting access to, on the free Groove.Cm version:
- GrooveSell: This tool allows you to create a sales pipeline process for your digital and physical products. You can create pricing pages, downsell and upsell pages, coupons, discounts, free trials etc. The lite version only allows for some payment options.
- GrooveAffiliate: GrooveAffiliate is the affiliate marketplace and affiliate program building platform.
- GrooveMail: GrooveMail allos you to send out emails to your customers and leads. The lite version given to you in the free account, allows up to 500 free contacts.
- GrooveVideo: GrooveVideo allows you to host and upload your videos onto your pages. The free account, allows up to 15 free videos.
- GrooveBlog: The GrooveBlog allows users to build their own blog WordPress style, but on the Groove.Cm platform! The lite version of Groove.Cm allows up to 1 blog (on 1 of your free domains).
- GrooveKart: This tool allows you to build your own online store ala Shopify. The lite version, gets you 1 free online store, and a 2% transaction fee on your store sales.
- GrooveMember: GrooveMember is for those interested in creating their own course and membership sites. The free account, allows you up to 1 course.
Groove.Cm also gives you access to free hosting for up to 3 custom domains. This means that you’ll not need to pay for hosting at all, and you’ll be able to have their software, running on your domains, without having to pay anything.
This is crazy good, and there is virtually no other company out there, in this space, that is allowing its user to have access to this, without actually paying.
Yes, you might get a 14 day free trial with them, but you’ll only be getting a subdomain, and only a custom domain integration, once you’re a paid customer (because hosting isn’t cheap).
Groove.Cm straight out, pays for the hosting on the sites, which is awesome.
Groove.Cm Paid Version
Even though you’ll have the chance to get a whole lot done on the Groove.Cm free plan, for those of you who are a bit more serious or need a bit more bandwith, you’ll be better off getting an upgraded version of the Groove platform.
This option gives you unlimited videos, unlimited domains, unlimited blogs, unlimited domains, pages and so on.
It also gives you more payment gateways on the GrooveSell side of things, and 0 fees on your online stores.
Also in the case of GrooveMail, you’ll have up to 25,000 contacts, instead of the 500 that you’d get with the free plan.
With that said, the free Groove plan, is still a great option to get exposure to the Groove platform, without having to run the risk of paying for anything but still giving you a ton of flexibility when it comes to processes that you can do.