Looking to upgrade your Groove.Cm account? Want to learn everything there is to know about the Groove.Cm upgrade?
In this short article, I’ll be going over how to go about upgrading your Groove.Cm account. We’ll be going over exactly what buttons you need to click, where you need to go, the pricing options available, the differences between each of the plans…and so on.
Let’s check it out.
How To Groove.Cm Upgrade: First…What Is Groove.Cm?
So if you’re researching for a Groove.Cm upgrade, then you’re most likely already familiar with the software.
In case you aren’t however, Groove.Cm is an all in one marketing platform, created by the team of GrooveDigital and which is being led by CEO and ex-co founder of Kartra, Mike Filsaime.
The software will allow you to do anything you want online, in regards to building your own online presence. You’ll be able to do email marketing, funnel building, website creation, blog building, webinar and video hosting, membership site building…and so on.
I’ve extensively covered the platform on my site, so if you want to learn more about it, you can check out my complete Groove.Cm review here.
How Much Does The Groove.Cm Upgrade Cost?
Groove.Cm has a few different pricing plans available to it (which I go more in-depth about in my Groove.Cm pricing article here) and these are the following: Groove.Cm free base account, Groove.Cm Platinum and Groove.Cm Platinum Lifetime.
- Groove.Cm Free Base: This is the free account for the platform, and the one that you’ve probably got at the moment. It’s completely free (no credit card required) and if gives you access to a bunch of the tools inside the platform, at a limited capacity (lite version).
The tools available in this plan, include GrooveMail, GroovePages, GrooveFunnels, GrooveMember, GrooveVideo, GrooveKart and GrooveBlog as well as GrooveAffiliate and GrooveSell.
- Groove.Cm Platinum: This is the main plan for the platform and it costs $299/month.
With this main plan, you’ll be getting access to all of the tools 17 that the platform has, at an “unlimited” version. This means that you’ll have all of the tools, without being limited to the usage. So for example, you’ll have unlimited blogs as opposed to only 1, you can have unlimited online stores, as opposed to 1, you can have unlimited videos, unlimited custom domains, up to 25,000 email contacts…and so on.
- Groove.Cm Platinum Lifetime: This offer is the lifetime version of the platform, and basically gives you access to all of the tools and future updates, for a fixed price (without you having to pay any monthly subscriptions outside of the lifetime payments).
This is a very limited offer, and will cease becoming available after the Groove.Cm platform official launch in 2022. You can check out availability of the offer, here and it can cost anywhere from $1997 and $2097.
Groove.Cm Platinum Lifetime: Limited Offer
In regards to the Groove.Cm Platinum Lifetime option, this is a time-sensitive offer that will only be available until the Groove.Cm platform launches in early 2022.
This option will give you every one of the different tools that are available, the ones that have yet to come out, lifetime updates and everything else, for a very cheap, one-time payment, which also lets you lift the monthly subscription.
When it comes to the lifetime option, you’ll be able to get it in different payments. These are:
- 3 Month payment plan. Which costs $699 today, and every 30 days after your purchase, for the next 2 months, you’ll be paying $699 for a total of $2097.
- 2 Month payment plan. This option gives you Groove.Cm for a 2 month payment plan of $999 each starting today, for a total of $1998.
- 1 Time Payment Plan. Finally, you also have the chance to get Groove.Cm, for a one-time price of $1997. This option is the most economic one, and will allow you to get Groove.Cm at a one-time price, and you’ll never have to pay any monthly costs, ever again.
How To Upgrade Your Groove.Cm Account In 3 Steps.
Alright, with that said, how do you go about upgrading you Groove.Cm account? What are the steps you need to take to do so?
It’s actually quite simple, and there are a few different ways you can go about doing it.
The steps are the following:
- Log in to your Groove.Cm account. If you don’t have a Groove.Cm account, you can go to Groove.Cm, and register for free.
- Once inside your account, you’ll want to head over to your Groove.Cm dashboard, and click on the upgrade button that you’ll be able to find, at the top right corner of the page, as you can see from the image below.
- On the following page, simply choose the payment plan that best fits your needs and complete the payment.
And that is all there is to it! That’s all that is needed for you to complete your Groove.Cm upgrade process.
Groove.Cm Upgrade Alternative Method…
An alternative way for you to upgrade your Groove.Cm account, could be by heading directly to the upgrade page, which you can do, by Clicking On This Link Here.
This should allow you to bypass the account creation, and head straight into the “choose option” section.
Also, in case you don’t have access to a free Groove.Cm base account and you want to get one, you can click on this link here or click on any one of the buttons on this page. This will take you over to the Groove.Cm home page, where you can set up a free account, and get GrooveMail, GrooveMember, GroovePages, GrooveAffiliate and a few other tools for free so that you can test the platform out first.
The good thing about this free offer, is that you don’t have to add any credit card at all to get started, you get a bunch of their tools for free (one of which is the flagship GroovePages tool) and you even get up to 3 custom domain integrations plus FREE hosting and free SSL certificate.
It’s a great deal on any one of the plans, and the Groove.Cm base plan, is a hugely valuable, very powerful free option as well.