GrooveFunnels is the new kid on the block, has been growing massively in the last few months, and has one of the best free account options (as well as a crazy good compensation plan) out there, when compared to some of its more “established competitors”.
In this short post, I’ll be going over what the GrooveFunnels free account is, what you can do, and how you can get one for yourself, to start using the software platform, as soon as today.
What Is GrooveFunnels?
GrooveFunnels is an all-in-one digital marketing platform, that basically encompasses and replaces several of the tools needed for you to run your own online business from the ground up.
So not only does it allow you to create websites and pages, but you can also create your own courses, do your own email marketing, create webinars, host videos, and even sell physical products through their GrooveKart tool.
Since then though, it’s branched out to expand into different tools, and was launched in October 2020, as the all in one solution.
So where different platforms like ClickFunnels will allow you mainly to build your sales funnels, and platforms like Teachable will allow you to sell your own courses online, GrooveFunnels basically melds all of these things together.
Basically, you’re not limited to 1 kind of tool.
With GrooveFunnels, you could create different “unrelated projects”, like for example, you could do:
- Affiliate marketing through a self-liquidating offer and email marketing.
- Sell funnel building services and export them through the funnel sharing features
- Create an online course and schedule training calls
- Create an e-commerce site, and upload brandable videos
- Sell products through webinars
- Create a blog and capture email addresses.
And these are just some of the combinations of things you can do, with all of the tools that are available to you (some are not available on the free plan though, so keep that in mind).
I’ve extensively covered the GrooveFunnels platform, throughout my site, but you can check out my GrooveFunnels review article here and you can take it from there, since I’ll be linking out to the different resources, and have made a separate article for most of the tools and other things like the affiliate program, pricing and so on.
GrooveFunnels Free Account. And How To Get One.
As opposed to some of its competitors, GrooveFunnels is being extremely generous, when it comes to what it offers its customers, to test the product out.
There are of course, different payment options, and GrooveFunnels is a subscription service, however at this time, they’re offering to actually give you a 100% free, no credit card required, GrooveFunnels Free base account.
To get a GrooveFunnels free account, all you have to do is the following:
- Head over to the GrooveFunnels sign up page, here (or by clicking on the any one of the buttons on this page)
- Go through the page, and click on any one of the buttons, or scroll down to the sign-up form.
- Come up with a username, add a password and enter the remaining information
- Check your email for the login link
An that’s all there is to it!
All you have to do now, is log into your account, and you can start using the platform and some of their tools, as soon as today.
Make sure to also bookmark the login page and remember your password, as every 24 hours, for safety reasons, the system automatically logs you out.
What Can You Do With Your GrooveFunnels Free Account?
So now that you know how to get yourself a free account, let’s go over what you can actually do with your free account, because surprisingly, there is a TON of stuff that you can accomplish with it, so be sure to read this bit!
Out of all of the tools that the platform gives you access to on the paid version, you’ll get 3, in the free version, these are: GroovePages lite (for you to build pages and websites), GrooveSell (create sales process, checkout and payment integrations), GrooveAffiliate (affiliate program tool).
So, with this you can:
- Create product funnels. You’ll be able to create sales pages and complete checkout pages and pipelines for your own digital products, with the help of GroovePages (lite) and GrooveSell. You can set up recurring payments, 1 dollar trials, upgrade pages, add payment processing of your choice, and more.
- You can also sign up to become an affiliate and also create affiliate programs for your digital products, very easily.
- As a result of getting your GrooveFunnels free account, you automatically also become a GrooveFunnels affiliate so that you can start promoting the software itself if it’s something you’re interested in doing.
- And, you can actually create complete websites, from scratch, or by using some of the premade templates that you’ll be getting access to, with the help of the GroovePages tool
So in theory, you could go ahead and create your own digital product, with all of its sales pages and checkout pages, with a payment processing integration, and you could create an affiliate program for it.
Alternatively, you can go on to creating a complete website skeleton, with the GroovePages templates (which look freaking amazing) and maybe fo on from there.
Oh and by the way…
GrooveFunnels also gives you access to free hosting for up to three custom domains. This means that you’ll not need to pay for hosting at all, and you’ll be able to have their software, running on your domains, without having to pay anything.
This is crazy good, and there is virtually no other company out there, in this space, that is allowing its user to have access to this, without actually paying.
Yes, you might get a 14 day free trial with them, but you’ll only be getting a subdomain, and only a custom domain integration, once you’re a paid customer (because hosting isn’t cheap).
GrooveFunnels straight out, pays for the hosting on the sites, which is awesome.
For being a free offer…it definitely is not bad…not bad at all. 😁