Looking to upgrade your GrooveFunnels account? Want to learn everything there is to know about the GrooveFunnels upgrade?
In this simple article, I’ll be going over how to go about upgrading to GrooveFunnels, exactly what buttons you need to click, where you need to go, the pricing, the differences between each of the plans…and so on.
Let’s get straight into it.
How To GrooveFunnels Upgrade: First…What Is GrooveFunnels?
So if you’re researching for a GrooveFunnels upgrade, then you’re most likely already familiar with the software.
In case you aren’t however, GrooveFunnels is an all in one marketing platform, created by the team of GrooveDigital and which is being led by CEO and ex-co founder of Kartra, Mike Filsaime.
The software will allow you to do anything you want online, in regards to building your own online presence. You’ll be able to do email marketing, funnel building, website creation, blog building, webinar and video hosting, membership site building…and so on.
I’ve extensively covered the tool on my site. If you’re interested to learn more about it, you can check out my complete GrooveFunnels review here. I also go over, and will be going over, all of the tools as they come out.
How Much Does The GrooveFunnels Upgrade Cost?
GrooveFunnels has a few different pricing plans available to it (which I go more in-depth about in my GrooveFunnels pricing article here) and these are the following: GrooveFunnels Silver, GrooveFunnels Gold, GrooveFunnels Platinum.
- GrooveFunnels Silver: This plan, goes for $99/month, and gives you access to the most popular and more in demand tools. The tools include GrooveAffiliate, GrooveSell, GroovePagesPRO, GrooveMember, GrooveVideo and GrooveMail.
These tools allow you to become an affiliate for products, create your own digital products, create websites and funnels, create membership sites, create and host your own videos and do email marketing, respectively.
- GrooveFunnels Gold: This plan, costs a total of $199/month, and in addition to providing you with the same tools as the silver plan does, you’ll also get the following tools: GrooveBlog, GrooveDesk, GrooveCalendar, GrooveQuiz and GrooveSurvey.
These, will allow you to build your own blogs (using GroovePages), handle support tickets, create and schedule calendar events, create quizzes for your sites and create surveys for sites and pages, respectively.
- GrooveFunnels Platinum: This plan, will cost $299/month, and in addition to including all of the tools, from the previous 2 plans…it will also include two very powerful tools, which are GrooveWebinar live and GrooveWebinar automated, as well as GroovePages for Shopify.
These tools will allow you to host either live or automated webinars, and GroovPages for Shopify, will allow you to create pages for your Shopify stores, using the power of the GroovePages technology.
In addition to the different pricing plans, for a very limited time (estimated to be around October-November 2020) you can also get GrooveFunnels, for a one-time price.
This option will give you every one of the different tools that are available, the ones that have yet to come out, lifetime updates and everything else, for a very cheap, one-time payment, which also lets you lift the monthly subscription.
When it comes to the lifetime option, you’ll be able to get it in different payments. These are the following:
- 4 Month payment plan. Which costs $0 today, and 14 days after your purchase, you’ll be paying $497, for 4 months, making it a total of $1988.
- 6 Month payment plan. This option gives you GrooveFunnels for a 6 payment plan of $338 starting today, for a grand total of $2028.
- 12 Month payment plan. This plan will cost $249 starting today, and paid throughout 12 months, for a total of $2988.
- 1 Time Payment Plan. Finally, you also have the chance to get GrooveFunnels, for a one-time price of $1397. This option is the most economic one, and will allow you to get GrooveFunnels at a one-time price, and you’ll never have to pay any monthly costs, ever again, and get the software for life. This plan, will also allow you to save $591, when compared to the more popular 4 payment option…crazy!
How To Upgrade Your GrooveFunnels Account In 3 Steps.
Alright, with that said, how to GrooveFunnels upgrade? What are the steps you need to take?
It’s actually quite simple, and there are a few different ways you can go about doing it.
The steps are the following:
- Log in to your GrooveFunnels account. If you don’t have a GrooveFunnels account, you can go to GrooveFunnels.com, and register for free.
- Once inside your account, you’ll want to head over to your GrooveFunnels dashboard, and click on the upgrade button, at the top center of the page, as you can see from the image below.
- Next, choose the payment plan that best fits your needs. Complete the payment process, and you should be good to go.
And that is all there is to it! That’s all that is needed to complete the GrooveFunnels upgrade process.
You can also head straight to the upgrade page, by Clicking On This Link Here
This should allow you to bypass the account creation, and head straight into the “choose option” section.
You’ll still need to create an account, it’s just one step less overall.
Also, in case you don’t have access to a free GrooveFunnels base account, you can click on this link here or click on any one of the buttons on this page. This will take you over to the GrooveFunnels home page, where you can set up a free account, and get GrooveAffiliate, GrooveSell and GroovePages Lite absolutely for free.
The good thing about this free offer, is that you don’t have to add any credit card at all to get started, you get 3 tools for free (one of which is the flagship GroovePages tool) and you get up to 3 custom domain integrations plus FREE hosting and free SSL certificate.
It’s a great deal on any one of the plans, and the GrooveFunnels base plan, is a hugely valuable, very powerful free option as well.
HINT: Remember that if the lifetime option is still available, you’ll definitely want to grab it as soon as possible.