GrooveFunnels Vs GroovePages. What is the difference between both of them?
In this post, I’ll be going over the subtle differences between both of them, what each of them offer and what each of them are, as well as what they do.
These two actually are not separate products. In fact, GrooveFunnels is the flagship name of the all-in-one digital marketing platform and includes multiple marketing tools, while GroovePages is one of the main software tools that runs inside the entire GrooveFunnels system.
GroovePages is thus, a part of the GrooveFunnels platform. Specifically, the tool that allows you to create pages and websites.
Let’s take a closer look.
What Is GrooveFunnels?
GrooveFunnels is an all-in-one digital marketing platform, that was created in the end of 2019 by the ex-co founder of the software company Kartra, Mike Filsaime.
The vision of the company is to become the leading all-in-one digital marketing company in the space by the end of 2023, and it encompasses over 10 tools that all serve a different purpose, but will allow you to do everything from website building, to email marketing, webinar hosting and even blogs.
Here are all of the GrooveFunnels tools as of right now:
- GroovePages – This tool will allow you to create complete, fast loading, high quality and modern looking, SEO optimized and phone indexing compliant pages and websites completely from scratch or by using pre-made templates.
- GrooveSell -This tool allows you to create the checkout pages (through GroovePages) for all your digital product selling. You can add pricing, upsells, downsells, trials, discounts and so on.
- GrooveAffiliate – Allows you to create an affiliate program for your course, as well as become an affiliate for other people’s products, without having to pay any fees. Marketers can register through the platform tool, to your products and the system will give them an affiliate link, to track how well your affiliates have been promoting.
- GrooveMail – GrooveFunnels also has an integrated email autoresponder tool, that allows you to automatically set up a series of automated email messages to people who would sign up for your offer. It also allows you to do broadcasting and see analytics.
- GrooveMember – If what you want to build is a membership site, you can use this tool to create premium content and hide it behind a paywall. You can lock, drip-feed and send out the content to all of your users with it.
- GrooveVideo – This tool, allows you to host your own videos onto the platform. You can choose player skins, add CTA to your videos and see watch time analytics.
- GrooveDesk – If you need to deal with customer tickets, GrooveDesk will allow for an integrated help-desk feature, for you or your team, to solve customer support tickets.
- GrooveBlog – GrooveBlog is an integrated blogging platform, similar to something like WordPress which will allow you to manage your content, create post and pages, and will also have a “plugin” style feature.
- GrooveCalendar – This tool, will allow you to schedule your events, masterminds, trainings and coaching calls, from a calendar-tool. You’ll also be able to send out notifications via the autoresponder GrooveMail.
- GrooveWebinar – If you want to host, either automated or live webinars, GrooveWebinars is a powerful tool that will allow you to do that, and also includes smart tagging for followup.
- GrooveQuiz and GrooveSurvey – Finally, GrooveFunnels will also allow you to add surveys and quizzes onto your pages to increase engagement and conversions.
GrooveFunnels is a platform best used by people who want to build a single-product website with upgrades and downloads. If you do not have a product, you can also use Groove Funnels if you are an affiliate marketer.
What Is GroovePages?
GroovePages is website and funnel building software tool, that is embedded inside the GrooveFunnels platform.
What it does, is it allows you to build a website, a page, or a variety of pages with the help of their modern drag-and-drop technology.
GroovePages is the first of its kind to be made for mobile-first indexing and also loads very fast because as opposed to other page builders, it’s not having to call the servers to load your pages, but instead, loads most of it in HTML (this decreases loading time and helps with Google rankings).
The great thing about GroovePages that I really like, is that apart from load amazingly fast, the pages also look incredible. Honestly, they look like pretty much nothing else out there. I’ve actually created a whole complete and separate article on GroovePages, which you can check out here.
Also, typically, many funnel-builders do not name their functionalities differently, but the developers of GrooveFunnels decided to brand their various separately with the prefix “groove”, which I think is pretty cool.
How Does GroovePages Work?
Once you have an account with GrooveFunnels, you will see a panel to the left. To start using GroovePages, click it from the left panel.
Next, click on the New Site button at the upper right. Choose a blank template, and then you can start building your page.
What I like about the GroovePages platform is that it is a real drag-and-drop page builder. The left side of your page builder has blocks, elements, pages, and pop-ups.
Let me explain a bit more about their functions:
- Blocks – click this so you can put blocks inside your page. Here are some of the things you can do:
- Navigation bars
There are templates that you can use for each block. Just change their colors and fonts to make them personalized to your taste.
- Elements – these are areas and containers of your site. For example, you may want a section that has three columns. If you do, just choose that and position it on your page. Inside that element is where you can put the blocks.
Here are some examples of what you can use:
- Card header
- Single column
- Multiple columns
- Pop-ups – this is the area where you can build a pop-up. The pop-up is similar to building a page from scratch. To get started, just click on Create a Pop-up, and you can start designing it. You can of course, choose when it will trigger, on what page, and where to send your visitor, depending on what you want.
Overall, GroovePages is a great tool compared to most sales funnels builders. It makes it easier for you to build your webpage with no dependency templates (although I would highly recommend you start out with templates anyways)
If you want to learn more about GroovePages, you can check out my GroovePages complete review here.
GrooveFunnels Vs GroovePages: Pricing
When it comes to pricing, there is something pretty important to take into consideration.
The whole GrooveFunnels platform, didn’t actually start out as GrooveFunnels at all!
Instead, it began as GroovePages, which was intended to be a modern version of something like ClickFunnels, SquareSpace or Wix but the GrooveFunnels company, GrooveDigital, decided to create all of the tools together, into an all-in-one platform.
As such, in the beginning, you could actually get GroovePages, for a one-time price of $497, which is what it was selling for, to then become a $99/month offer.
As of right now, however, GroovePages (the pro version) can only be acquired by buying the GrooveFunnels software. There is also a free GrooveFunnels base account, which allows you to get GroovePages lite, that you might also be interested in.
Here are the pricing plans for GrooveFunnels, as of right now:
- GrooveFunnels FREE Base Account – This account, will give you access to GroovePages lite (the page builder), GrooveSell (the sales processing tool), and GrooveAffiliate (the affiliate program builder) 100% for free with no credit card required, ever.
This free account, will allow you to have up to 3 custom domain integrations onto their Amazon hosting server, and free SSL. So basically, you get free hosting for your pages, and the ability to use the GroovePages technology…without having to pay anything or even give out your payment information.
- GrooveFunnels Silver – This is the second tier next to the free one, and it costs $99/month. With this plan, not only will you get GroovePages pro upgrade (which allows for unlimited everything) and GrooveSell and GrooveAffiliate, like in the free account, but you’ll also get GrooveMail (up to 10k contacts) GrooveMember and GrooveVideo.
- GrooveFunnels Gold – The gold plan costs $199/month, and you’ll get every one of the tools in the first two plans, but you’ll also get GrooveBlog, GrooveDesk and GrooveCalendar.
- GrooveFunnels Platinum – The GrooveFunnels Platinum plan costs $299/month, and in addition to giving you the same tools as the Silver and Gold plans, you’ll also be getting the powerful GrooveWebinar and also GrooveSurvey and GrooveDesk.
Here is an image of the different GrooveFunnels pricing plans. As you can see, you actually get the ability to use the GroovePages software, even on the free plan.
Summary: GrooveFunnels vs GroovePages
The main difference between GrooveFunnels and GroovePages, is that GroovePages is the website and funnel building software tool, and GrooveFunnels is the all-in-one digital platform that includes GroovePages as one of its tools.
You cannot buy GroovePages as a standalone product, since it’s an embedded tool within in the GrooveFunnels universe, however you can register for a free account with GrooveFunnels to be able to access GroovePages lite.
To be able to start using GroovePages (lite) with your free GrooveFunnels base account, you can click on this link here, or by clicking on any one of the different buttons on this page.
Remember that there is no credit card required ever, and you can build up to 3 complete websites, unlimited products, become an affiliate and have an affiliate program of your own…absolutely free. You also get free hosting and a free SSL included, which pretty much no other company out there is currently doing.