Hey there and welcome to my 12 minute affiliate system review!
In this review, I’ll be going over the 12 minute affiliate system, I’ll be addressing whether or not it’s any good, and whether or not you can actually make money with it, the pros and cons, the pricing and…pretty much anything else I can find.
By the end of this brief review, you should be able to decide if this is a good or bad investment, and whether this product is worth your money or not. (I will also provide my opinion about it too).
Let’s check it out.
Table Of Content
What Is The 12-Minute Affiliate System?
Okay so what is the 12-minute affiliate system. Can you really make money with it?
Can you actually, do so…within 12 minutes?
After all… that is what the system promises, so one would expect that to be delivered, right?
Well, the 12-minute affiliate system, is an online affiliate “business in a box” (BIAB) or “funnel system”, that allows you to make money online, with affiliate marketing by taking advantage of a really old school way to make money online: Traffic + Audience Building + Offer.
The idea behind this product, is that you’ll be choosing offers to promote, you’ll be choosing the funnels (set of websites) to promote them by, and you’ll be generating traffic to those offers, while also building a subscriber base (email list).
It’s an “okay” affiliate programs out there for beginners right now (if you have some money to spend and can follow a few simple steps) because it is a program that allows you to automate your affiliate marketing campaigns and get more leverage out of the little effort you put in.
But it’s not “great” in my opinion.
What’s Inside The System?
The 12-minute affiliate system, comes with a few different features available to it (which I’ll also be discussing a little later too).
- Ready to go funnels
- Email scripts
- Funnel builder
- Community membership
One of the perks of this system, or things that it has going for it, is that you don’t have to create your own funnels, build any website, create any emails, do any videos, or do any selling, which is great if you’re starting out (although it’s not the best long term).
As a member, you only need to select from the system’s list of high-profit niche products, and then select a funnel that will drive sales.
Once you have selected your niche and funnel, you can start personalizing the funnel, and getting it ready.
And once that is done, you now have to start driving traffic to it through advertising, social media channels, organic traffic and so on. That part is up to you to decide.
- Step 1: Set up your funnel landing page.
- Step 2: Integrate your email autoresponder to the funnel and set up the follow-up emails
- Step 3: Send traffic to the page.
- Step 4: Profit, reinvest and scale-up.
What are the features of the 12-Minute Affiliate System?
Let us take a look at the things you will get if you enroll in this program, one by one.
- Sales Funnels – the system provides you with lots of sales funnels—pre-built and functional templates that include landings pages, squeeze pages, bridge pages, and even email capture pages.
These sales funnels are end-to-end pages that take your lead to the purchasing journey of the products you are promoting—up to the time they actually buy.
- Email scripts – The system has over 240 email scripts that you can use for free (on the Gold plan, a bit more about that later). Depending on the niche and funnel you chose, you can select and edit these email scripts to any person who subscribes to your email list.
Typically, you will write these scripts on your own, but this system has created a library of proven scripts done by expert copywriters. 240 emails…is a LOT of emails. These are very important to make the system work correctly, and can be worth a lot of money, if they manage to generate some sales for you.
- Dashboard – This is the system dashboard where you log-in, choose your products, choose your funnels, and also view your traffic and sales reports.
Since all these funnels are hosted by the company, it has access to your traffic and sales. From this dashboard, you can analyze what is working and what isn’t.
- Funnel Wizard – So this is something pretty interesting that the program has. If you do not like the template funnels, you can create your own. The funnel wizard allows you to create your own end-to-end sales funnels in only a few seconds. For example, you can add an upsell if you wanted to.
- Access to Inner Circle – this a Facebook group that is limited to members only. It is on this group that you will get support from the team and the other members of the system. You can ask questions here and get responses from those who have used the system for a while.
- Selected Niches – the system has three niches that the creators know have a big market and are profitable. What you have here is a list of the highest paying affiliate programs too. If you do not want to do your own research, you simply choose from the three niches, and subsequently choose the products that you want to sell.
Alright so overall, the 12-Minute Affiliate System is real, and what you’re buying is a system that you can in fact “set up” in 12 minutes: What you are buying is a set of tools, funnels, and marketing emails that you no longer have to build or write yourself.
Even though this does cut off a LOT of time, that you’d have to spend creating the emails on your own, optimizing the funnels and whatnot…this, however, does not mean that won’t have to do any work.
You still need to find good traffic, you’ll need to convert it, you’ll need to check your stats, and so on. Over time, you will also need to create your own emails and also give them your own twist, so that people in your list, know like and trust you.
How Much Does The 12-Minute Affiliate System Cost?
Alright, let’s now look at what the 12 minute affiliate system pricing is and how much it costs.
There are actually two product categories, or pricing points, within in this system. The first one is called the Basic Level, and the second one is the Gold Level.
- Basic Level – $9.95 and 14 days later $47/month. Or a one-time payment of $397
The features of this level are:
- Access to the system
- One niche out of three
- 10 built-for-you funnels
- 80 email or follow-up sequence messages that you send
- Access to the funnel wizard
- Access to the Facebook Inner Circle
- Instant Traffic
- Gold Level – $9.95 and 14 days later $97/month. Or a one-time payment of $797
At the Gold Level, you get everything that is offered in the Basic Level, but with more benefits as shown below.
- Access to all three high-paying niches
- 30 built funnels
- Landing pages, squeeze pages, and bridge pages
- 240 email follow- messages
Also, in addition, both of these two price points include bonuses with them. So regardless of the plan you decide to go with, if you want to buy the program, these bonuses are:
- Access to success library and self-help tutorials
- Online course on how to get free traffic
- A list of hot products that you can promote as an affiliate marketer
In a nutshell, what you are buying here is basically a set funnels and email scripts—you still need to do some marketing and advertising to drive people to your funnel. With the 12-Minute Affiliate System, you do not have to build websites though.
Pros of the 12-Minute Affiliate System
Alrighty, so that was a very basic overview of the system (I’m trying to keep my review a bit shorter, not sure I’m doing a great job), and what you can get with it. Basically you’ll get a funnel builder, traffic training and email sequences to add to your autoresponder.
Now let’s check out the pros and cons of the program.
So personally…I don’t think any review of any product of pretty much any kind (although this is especially true for these e-courses) would be complete without a pros and cons section…so let’s go ahead and check those out.
Before we begin though, just to let you know, that these are my personal opinions on the product, and what I think is good and bad about it. You can (and probably should) make up your own mind, always double-check and do your due diligence.
So what things do I like about the system? Here are the pros of the 12-minute affiliate system:
- Easy Set Up – this is a system built for people who do not want or do not know how to build funnels. It’s built for the person who just wants to start making some money online “fairly quickly”. It’s simple and you get a lot of the stuff done for you.
- Great for beginners – Again, you get a lot of stuff done for you. You don’t have to sell, create your own emails, create websites, and so on.
- Lots of templates – You get a lot of options and a lot of wiggle room when it comes to funnel templates niches and options. Options are always good, although it’s also true that too many options can be a bit daunting if you’re brand new…so that’ll depend.
Cons Of The 12-Minute Affiliate System
Alright…let’s get to this, cause there is a few things to mention. Here are the things I do not like about the program:
- Cost – the Gold Level price of $97 per month is pretty expensive for what you’re getting. I don’t think this should be a monthly subscription at all, even if you get all the templates done for you. Maybe if you’ve got some money to invest, it’ll save you some time. But in the long run, you’ll want to build your own.
- Not revolutionary – there is nothing special about the product. It is not a course, and it will not really teach you how to be a successful affiliate marketer. While it does have automation where the email scripts will be sent to your subscribers, the affiliate marketing processes in the tool are all ordinary.
- The name is…deceiving – Will you really make money, in 12 minutes? Maybe, but I doubt it. Making money with affiliate marketing, takes a lot of time, money, and most times both. And sure, you can follow their every step…but you might not make any money at all anyways.
- Traffic is not cheap – So…the fastest way to make this work, is by buying traffic, (aka clicks) to your funnel pages . Inside of the program, they’ll be charging you for clicks to the funnel at a higher price than what you can get from other places.
And that’s how they make money, by the way.
Well…that and the fact that a lot of members won’t upgrade for the lifetime and will be billed monthly.
Oh and you’ll need an Aweber import code to get the email templates, which is their affiliate link for the software, and will also make them money.
So in essence, you can get traffic elsewhere, for a cheaper price
- Done for you – The more “done for you” well…the less you actually do! By this I mean, that you don’t get to create any websites on your own (long term assets) you don’t learn the skill of creating funnels or email swipes, traffic generation and so on. Sometimes “done for you” stuff…is actually more expensive than learning on your own.
There is also an optional “set-up” fee of $67 or $97, in case you don’t want to do anything at all. It’s actually extremely simple to grab your links and past them where they go. Unless you simply do not want to do anything…I don’t see a reason to pay anything. That’s my point.
The 12-Minute Affiliate System is a done-for-you software affiliate program, that will allow you to automate your affiliate marketing strategies. It will work for you if you are the kind of person who wants to get into affiliate marketing, but don’t want to learn all of the ins and outs.
If you’ve got some money for advertising and tools, and you’re not afraid to test the waters out.
If you’re in it for the long term…then I would not recommend this program at all.
Personally, since I’m already more experienced, I know how to set up funnels, do email marketing (although getting 240 emails, sounds pretty interesting) and I know that getting traffic is cheaper than they are selling it to you for…so to me, it’s definitely not worth the time.
Also, generally speaking, I’d be very skeptical about “done-for-you systems”. You’ll always want to have as much control of your “systems”, as possible. Regardless.
Because, what if the program shut down tomorrow? You’d have to go out and find something else.
Whereas, if you learned to do it yourself, and created your own websites, funnels and email marketing campaigns…it doesn’t matter what happens to the system, you’d still be safe.
Definitely something to keep in mind.