There are many video editing tools out there that can help you if you’re a video marketer, or if video is your main thing. But out of all the different options…which one should you buy?
I have used several of these in the past, and I have to say that one of the top options, (and one that seems to be recommended and talked about more than what I would have hoped) is Vidnami.
In this Vidnami review, I’ll be going over what it is, what it’s pricing is, what it does, and as much as I can, so that you can decide whether or not it is a good addition to your marketing tools, specifically in the video department.
Let’s take a look.
What Is Vidnami?
Vidnami, is an all-in-one video editing and transcribing software.
It was formerly known as “Content Samurai”, but the developer company changed it not too recently, to something a bit more specific to video content, since “content” is more generic, and the software is mostly video.
Vidnami which is the combination of “video” and the Japanese word of a wave, “nami”, is an application designed by Noble Samurai to specifically help in creating videos, and is perfect for people who need to put out video content frequently for their lifestyles and/or businesses.
With that said, the thing that makes Vidnami very different from a lot of the other alternatives out there, is that it automatically compiles the provided clips into one, and can automatically generate the video clips using royalty-free content, to match the words that are included in the transcription.
This means that you as a customer, don’t need to be equipped with advanced video editing skills and expertise at all, since the software does most of the heavy lifting for you.
The Vidnami software has been around for a long time, is relatively cheap, very useful, and a very solid choice that a lot of customers have been happy with, compared to other alternatives you can find elsewhere.
Features Of Vidnami
Now, let us talk about what Vidnami has to offer, and some of the things it allows you to do. Some of the Vidnami features are:
If you want your video to be easily understood by the public, captions are the way to go. However, making captions can consume either a lot of time (from manually typing them in) or a lot of money from hiring transcribers.
With Vidnami, your video’s audio will automatically be interpreted and converted to text formats, which will be inserted into the video files.
AI Clip Selection
Vindami is equipped with an artificial intelligence system, that allows it to detect, specific words in your text (a text that you want to make into video) for the purpose of recommending and selecting relevant video clips and images that can be used in your project.
This automatically generates a video with relevant, royalty-free background imagery, and is what I personally consider to be the best selling point for this software.
It helps you save tons of time, and save you a bunch of money, if you’re hiring people on platforms like upwork or fiverr to do this process for you (although you can still hire people to read the content out for you).
The source of these media attachments is their very own library consisting of more than 790,000 clips, and 125,000,000 images, all of which are accessible and royalty-free. This is also to avoid the possibility of plagiarism and copyright issues, which could become a pain in the butt.
If you have your own videos that you prefer using, the new version of Vidnami, is allowing its users to use custom clips, edit them, and even insert them in between slides, so you can actually have video with both your own content, as well as royalty-free ones.
Uploading your own videos, also allows the software to turn the sound into text, so that you have the captions running on top of the video (after going through and adjusting them manually), which is also great.
Fully Customizable Elements
A video editing software wouldn’t be a video editing software at all, without giving you the ability to modify and customize your videos as much as you wanted.
Good video is not done by merely compiling different clips. If your goal is to attract your audience, accumulate views, and generate conversions, you need to do more than that. You need to be able to personalize it.
Apart from this, if you’re just starting out with video, you’ll want to not have to learn everything from scratch, or build something from the ground up. Instead, you’ll want to take advantage of some of the ready-made features that the platform has to offer.
Here are the things that you can modify in Vidnami:
- Templates – Templates are ready-to-use video formats. Vidnami provides numerous of this on their application. You can choose from over 170 of them, which include Social Media templates, Influencer templates, and more.
- Branding – This allows you to brand and put your own logos on the videos, so that you can increase brand exposure and build your brand up for the long term.
- Color Scheme –The color schemes, allows you to further personalize your video, to help them match the ambiance and theme of the video. This is not the most useful feature, but it does give you more flexibility, and allows for a more “aesthetically-pleasing” combination.
- Fonts – Vidnami provides more or less than 30 fonts, that gives your texts, a more appealing look, depending on what you want to accomplish.
Vidnami also comes equipped, with a huge library of over 30,000 royalty-free music files, that you can use in your videos as intros, outros and background music. This way, you won’t have to use third-party programs just to find non-copyrighted music.
Along with this, you can also have access to a feature called “Auto Voice”. This will convert your text file to audio, and can be used if you want voiceovers in your videos (which are close to pretty much a must, nowadays).
These are just some of the features of the Vidnami software. As you can see, their features are designed to make creating videos more efficient for its users, and actually bundles a few different processes that are crucial for video creation, underneath one same software platform.
How To Use Vidnami
Vidnami is fairly straightforward to use, but it does have a specific “workflow” you’ll want to follow.
- First, you’ll want to pick a type of video you want to create, from within your account. You can choose from content video, influencer video, instant ad, sales video, course video and property video. Depending on the type you choose, you’ll be looking at different templates, different video resolution and overall just different structures. This part is the only one with real “variance”. The rest of the steps, are fairly similar regardless of template you choose, with exception of a few nuances.
- Once you’ve chosen the type of video you want to create, you’ll want to name your video, and add a script to it, so that the software starts doing it’s magic and spits out the different scenes.
- Once finished, you’ll be able to see the different scenes, and either change them completely or add your own videos. At this point, you’ll be able to change text font, position on the video, style, highlight, add or hide media (including the text), and so on.
- The search bar, will allow you to change the scenes, depending on what you want to have featured on that timestamp. Vidnami uses artificial intelligence, to scour through different clips in its library that it thinks relates best to the text, at that moment in time. If you’re unhappy with the clip, you can look for different clips or use images.
- After this, you’ll be able to choose the audio. In this section, you can choose from 4 different options: Music only, auto voice, recording your own voice, or uploading an audio track onto the video. The “music only” option, allows you to choose from the library of different audio clips and genres like horror, cinematic, classical, and more, and the “auto voice” option, allows you to use some artificial voices, (robot voices) to read through your script. Bare in mind that the auto-voice option, is only available for paying customers.
- Once you’ve finished with the audio, you’ll be able to see a preview of your video, running with both the text (if you’ve left it on) as well as the audio in the background, for you to get a glimpse of what the video will look like. In this part, you’ll be able to add a watermark to your video (which you can upload, position, size and set opacity to), change audio volume and actually change the audio altogether.
- You can also make some additional changes to your video, like set Vidnami to change the scenes, depending on the content amount, as well as manually editing the scene changes.
- When you’re happy with the result, you can click on the next step, and your video will be ready to download.
Now, let’s take a look at what the different pricing plans are, for the Vidnami software. There are currently, as of the writing of this article, 2 different plans. These are:
- The Monthly Plan – $47 /month
- The Annual Plan – $397/year
As opposed to many of the software as a service (SAAS) tools and companies out there, Vidnami doesn’t limit you on the features you’ll be able to use (or length of content you’d like to use), based on the plan you’ve chosen. Instead, you’ll be getting all of the features, regardless of plan, which is awesome.
Nothing worse than being limited and pressed onto buying a more expensive version of a software to like, remove their logo from your videos or something.
So, the only difference, is that with the annual plan, you get a 30% discount, which allows you to save $167 in the long run.
It is recommended, however, that you try out the software first to see if it fits you. You can get their 14-day free trial here, by clicking on any one of the buttons on this page, or by watching the demo that they provided on their website, here.
If you’re interested in using Vidnami straight away, and are looking to get a bit of a better deal, then you can take advantage of the Vidnami discount code that will shave off some of the price for the software.
Currently, and as of the writing of this article, Vidnami has given me a 25% discount (for life), on their software to hand out to the readers of this blog, and anyone interested in trying out the platform.
This is a super generous, very limited offer, that allows you to get more bang for your buck so that you can focus more on making the videos and use that leftover money, somewhere else. It’s also great for those of you who were on the fences, in regards to whether or not to actually get it.
Well now you know…there is no better deal than that, available right now.
Once again, this option is more so for people who’re already interested in getting Vidnami, but wanted to know if there really is a discount. For the majority of the people, you’ll be better off, trying out the 14 day free trial first, and see where that takes you.
Who Should Use Vidnami?
Vidnami is literally for everyone who’s interested in video marketing, want to build their brand, create videos en-masse, want to conceal their identity while doing so…or simply is looking for a good royalty-free music and video library. Anyone can use it.
The real question is: “What kind of people is Vidnami perfect for?”.
Here are just a few example of people that can make use of the Vidnami software:
- Influencers/Content Creators – Content creators rely greatly on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. What better way is there to catch their audience’s attention than a well-made video? The automation and customization that Vidnami provides it’s users, allows for incredible scaling and time saving opportunities.
- Businesses – Using videos in marketing strategies is a must if an entrepreneur aims to achieve a high conversion rate, and businesses need to expand into that area, with a high-quality software like Vidami, as fast as possible.
- Employees – Vidnami is not just useful to business owners. It can be useful for employees as well! This is specifically true in fields relating to marketing, sales, tours, etc.
- Freelancers – You can offer video editing services in freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork and use Vidnami in doing your projects.
If you’re looking for something a bit more on the “animation” side of things, I would highly recommend you checking out Viddyoze. This software is great for intros, outros, watermarks and the likes. Even though Vidnami is great for overall content, Viddyoze should help give your videos a huge boost, on the esthetic side of things.
Summary: Vidnami Review
So, is Vidnami a good tool?
Vidnami is a great, cheap, powerful and high-quality solution for everyone and anyone who’s looking to do, any type of video content, and is around the better options that I’ve personally been able to find out there.
It’s an excellent tool for video marketers, YouTubers and freelancers, who can use Vidnami to produce high-quality professional videos or even sell video marketing services, while at the same time also being an excellent resource for people like affiliate marketer or dropshipper who would use the software as a way to display and market their products, or someone elses.
If you can see yourself creating a ton of videos in the near future, and don’t necessarily want to pay a bunch of different people to do each step that Vidnami can accomplish for you, separately, then Vidnami is a great option for you to choose from.
The only downsides I see, is that it is a subscription service, and that the auto voice option is only available on the paid plans and not on the free trial.
Even though I understand that most SAAS software are going to be a subscription service, and that is a bit of a pain (although tolerable), it’d have been in their best interest to allow you to try out the auto voice option on the free plan, so that you can be sure it’ll be worth getting Vidnami, and NOT having to go out and hire other people, if it turns out the voices aren’t the best.
With that said, that would be the end of this Vidnami review. If you’re interested in trying out Vidnami, you can checkout the 14 day free trial, by clicking on any one of the buttons on this page. Remember that even though you get to try it our for free, something that I would personally consider a key piece (the auto voices) would be missing from the trial.
Alternatively, if you’re ready to go, you can go ahead and get Vidnami for 25% off for life, here.