Looking to get a Groove.Cm 30 Day Free Trial?
Is it even possible to get one? And if so, how does one go about getting one?
What is the next best option available to you, if you’re unable to actually get one?
In this short post, I’ll be going over the Groove.Cm 30 Day Free Trial, and what your options are. So let’s get straight into it, and let’s stop beating around the bush.
Groove.Cm 30 Day Free Trial: How To Get One.
Alright, so about that free trial…
Well, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news…
But unfortunately, as of the writing of this article, there is no actual way for you to get a complete Groove.Cm 30 day free trial.
Now I’ve been a customer of the Groove.Cm platform, for the past two years or so (as of right now), I’m a backer member (bought into the platform when it was in development) an active user, and an active affiliate of the platform, with over $50k in sales for the company.
And as of right now, there is no actual way to get a 30 day free trial, that would allow you to get all of the features and the tools of this amazing platform (created by the people at GrooveDigital), without you having to actually go out there and pay a subscription for it.
The Next Best Thing: Groove.Cm Free Base Account
Seeing as the 30 day free Groove.Cm trial is not really an option…
Your next best bet, is to take advantage of the Groove.Cm free base account (which you can get here) which is still an absolutely awesome option, because it gives you access to a free version of most of the tools anyway.
By creating your own account for free, you’ll be getting access to:
- GrooveSell: This is their sales processing platform, which allows you to create pricing pages, downsell and upsell pages, create coupons, discounts, free trials etc, for your digital products.
- GrooveAffiliate: This is their affiliate program building platform and marketplace, which allows you to both build your own affiliate programs, as well as sign up to promote other products in the marketpalce.
- GrooveMail: This is the email marketing software within the platform, which gives you access to up to 500 free contacts.
- GrooveVideo: GrooveVideo allows you to create videos and upload them onto your pages. The free version gives you up to 15 free videos.
- GrooveBlog: The GrooveBlog tool allows you to create a WordPress style blog, on the Groove.Cm platform. With the free version, you get up to 1 free blog.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart is a Shopify style website and online shop building platform. With the free account version, you’ll get access to 1 free online store, and a 2% transaction fee (which can be reduced on the paid plans).
- GrooveMember: This tools allows you to create online courses and memberships. The free version allows you for 1 account course. It’s great for starters and hobbyists.
Groove.Cm 30 Day Free Trial, Conclusion:
So is there a Groove.Cm 30 day free trial?
Unfortunately, the answer is, not at the moment.
The next best thing, is the Groove.Cm base account, which you can get here.
This option will not give you access to all of the tools at 100%, but it will give you a “freemium version” of most of the tools on the platform, which is absolutely crazy good value anyways.
With the free Groove.Cm account, you’ll be able to create a fully functioning website, and/or create your own digital product + affiliate program, plus you get free hosting on up to 3 websites, you’ll be able to have up to 500 contacts, upload up to 15 of your favourite videos onto your sites or membership platforms, create up to one blog for free to test the waters.
All of this, without risking any money at all.
It’s still a great way to get exposure to the platform, to see if it’s something you’re interested in getting into, long-term.