It doesn’t matter if you’ve just started out a seller onAamazon or have been on it for a while – you’re sure to have heard of the Helium 10 platform. Helium 10 is the perfect tool to help sellers to make the most out of their experience. But how exactly does it work?
Even though Helium 10 has a fair amount of competitors, it remains an effective and comprehensive solution for seller woes, and still is the most used Amazon seller platform and tool suite, on the marketplace today.
So, in this article I’ll be taking you through all you need to know about Helium 10, how it works, how you can make the most of it and much more. Let’s check it out.
Helium 10 How Does It Work?
Helium 10, is an all-in-one software platform that allows you to have access to, any tool that you would ever need, to start or scale your Amazon business.
The way it works, is simple. Depending on what you need to do, and depending on which step of the process you’re at, you simply choose the tool that is best suited to accomplish that task, and you put to use the tool, by selecting it in the dashboard and using it.
These tools include:
- Listing optimization tools: To help your products rank better on the Amazon platform, which increases traffic and sales
- Keyword research: To help you find profitable, underserved buyer keywords and to help you avoid saturated keywords.
- Product research: To see how well competitors’ products are doing, in terms of sales, revenue and more.
- Product launches: To help you successfully launch your product in the marketplace.
- On-going maintenance: To keep track and notify you of ranking variations, sales numbers, ratings and reviews, and more.
- Niche selection: To help you find underserved and profitable, up and coming categories and products.
- Financial Analytics: Allows you to keep track of your own sales, refunds, orders, allows you to process and receive payments, see profits and other crucial financial analytics.
- Fraud prevention: To help you against coupon code abusers, for example.
- Inventory protection: Keeps track of inventory levels and set limits on the amount of products that can be sold.
- Refund management: Helps you recoup lost inventory.
So even though there are a lot of tools, and many many things that you can do with the platform….the way to use it, is simply:
- Find which tool handles the problem you have.
- Use the tool, to help you resolve your problem.
Helium 10 also has a library of training videos, and a bunch of useful resources on their website that go from webinars, to ebooks, seller trainings, podcasts with experts, a complete high-ticket training for their paid users, free PPC audit tools and other keyword tools, and even a free chrome extension, to help you with issues.
Almost every seller on Amazon that makes over 1 million in revenue is sure to be using Helium 10 (or at least some sort of tool, to help them manage everything) that’s how good it is, and how crucial it is to have a tool to help you out.
Since it covers just about everything you’d need to successfully and safely run your business, it’s safe to say that it’s suited to novices and experts alike. All the tools both interconnect and communicate with each other (in some cases you can take the data from one of the tools, and refine it with another tool, to export onto a third tool) so getting a hang of it, should be extremely easy to do.
Since there are millions of sellers on Amazon today, you’ll need to have either a really unique product or a really unique marketing angle to help you stand out. Helium 10 could help you with both.
Ordinarily, you’d need to put in hours, even weeks of research to help you understand how to boost sales.
But that is where the tool comes in, you won’t have to worry about wasting a bunch of time with the help of Helium 10.
Their keyword tools help you understand and analyze demand and evaluate the performance of competitors. The importance of such information cannot be overstated when it comes to selling via a platform as large as Amazon, and tools are made to facilitate a process and free up time.
Without tools…we’d probably still be in the stone age. Right? 😁
The niche tools greatly helps with this too and in doing so saves you many precious hours better spent working on your marketing strategy. Most new sellers on Amazon flounder with their sales targets as they don’t choose the optimal amount to sell or the optimal price. The failure that can follow such basic mistakes is what makes most sellers wary of using third-party platforms.
Helium 10 helps eliminate almost all the risks associated with selling online. It’s a great guide to showing you how powerful keywords are and the ideal amount of products you should be selling to bring in enough customers.
Their data is both accurate and reliable and you can trust it with your eyes closed. They use Amazon’s API to ensure the data is trustworthy regarding profits and refund amounts. For other data, they use artificial intelligence and machine learning models – both highly effective tools.
As for the tools they offer sellers, it’s safe to say that one of the best tools Helium 10 offers is the SEO tool (although the keyword research tools, and product research tools are nothing to scoff at either). Since it’s widely known how integral listing optimization is for seller success. If nobody sees your product, you’re not making money. And even though you can run ads, it’s not something too many people are going to want to do.
Many of the keywords they suggest are usually actionable keywords that are sure to resonate with buyers. Also, it shows you how you can write good descriptions and titles for your products. According to Helium 10, the best way to write a product description is to split your content into bullet points.
And this is just one of the many useful tips you’ll find on Helium 10…but there are tons of other features, and you might find one tool that will be clearly a lot better than the rest. It depends on your situation.
When ti comes to pricing, Helium 10 has a bunch of different pricing options for you. The pricing is as follows:
- Platinum – $97/month
- Diamond – $197/month
- Elite – $397/month
- A la carte – $17-$97
You can even use most of the tools for free using their FREE Helium 10 account, but of course, there’s a catch here. There’s a limit on how much you can use these tools.
For instance, you can only have a maximum of 20 uses of the Helium 10 Blackbox tool per day, and the fact that this option allows for maximum flexibility, means that the average pricing, is a bit higher, plus, some of the tools (like the listing optimization tool Helium 10 Scribbles) is simply unavailable for the a la carte option.
Using Helium 10 can seem challenging for beginners but with adequate practice, anyone can master it.
Sure, it requires a fair amount of acumen to be a successful seller regardless of what tools you use but Helium 10 can help all the same.
A seller may be experienced enough to bring in millions of dollars in revenue and still worry about the risks of selling online. A tool such as Helium 10 can allay these fears too with their fraud prevention and refund management tools. In doing so, it completes the A to Z of marketing online successfully.
You may want to do your own research on whether or not Helium 10 is a good fit for you but you needn’t – I’ve done the legwork here. Going through the previous section is sure to aid your understanding of how it works.
- If you want to learn more about the Helium 10 platform, you can check out our complete Helium 10 review here. I go over all of the tools, pricing, resources and much more.
- If you want to try out the platform, for free, you can sign up for a Free Helium 10 account, here.
- If you want to get started with Helium 10 as a customer, you can check out our massive discount and coupon codes, here or by clicking on any one of the buttons on this page.